Recently I redesigned the website so that it becomes more of a responsive platform for different devices. I wanted to do this for a long time, but didn’t know where to start. Since there are a lot of readily available responsive wp themes, I just snatched one with responsive code and redid my design scheme with that template. There are still things that I’ll be reworking, but they are just details.
Soon enough, I’m going to be including my latest architecture projects to my recent work section. Also, I’ll be updating my portfolio to reflect my graduate projects, since my current one only shows the ones I did as an undergraduate. Here is a preview of the design project that I just finished.